martes, 17 de marzo de 2009

breaking the ice

hello ! how´s everything going ...let´s exchange some basic information.
Have you ever thought about getting a PERSONAL SURVIVAL KIT?
What would you like to include in it ?
Let´share some activities that will help us to know juicy personality features, come on, be daring and just do it !!!

A- In my personal Survival Kit I would include or add...
_______________ _______________ _______________
_______________ _______________ ________________


B- Your other self

1- I am a person who________________________________________

2- I am happiest when _______________________________________

3- I would like to be________________________________________

4- One thing I can do well is___________________________________

5- I like people who_________________________________________

7 comentarios:

  1. Okey… let´s get ready with this:

    A- In my personal Survival Kit I would include or add...
    - Picture of my family.
    - knife
    - lighter
    - compass
    - soccer ball

    B- Your other self

    1- I am a person who: Analyze things

    2- I am happiest when: I solve a problem

    3- I would like to be: a Head coach off a soccer team

    4- One thing I can do well is: Criticize the performance of a sports team

    5- I like people who: Speak with the true and no the one who babbling

    By: Victor Diaz

    ResponderEliminar
  2. GOOD!! IT SEEMS FOOTBALL IS REALLY IMPORTANT TO YOU !!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. come on guys , I'm waiting for your collaborations !! write and share ...that´s the thing ...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Hello eveybody!!!! here I am!

    A- In my personal Survival Kit I would include or add...
    - chocolates
    -one Victorinox
    -a pencil and a notebook
    -a camera (and batteries!!)
    -Rayuela, the Cortazar´s book
    -and...I don´t now...water, I think!


    B- Your other self

    1- I am a person who: likes to have fun.

    2- I am happiest when: I travel and when I´m on the stage.

    3- I would like to be: a performer.

    4- One thing I can do well is: listen and advise friends.

    5- I like people who: is one itself.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. hi you all! let´s break the ice!

    A- In my personal Survival Kit I would include or add...
    water, a tent and sleeping bag, some survival´s guide, my books and some advice from LOST!

    B- Your other self

    1- I am a person who enjoys meeting new places and people

    2- I am happiest when I am with my whole family

    3- I would like to be successful in my field

    4- One thing I can do well is see the bright side

    5- I like people who like the things I do

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello!!I´m Monica!Better late than never...
    A- In my personal Survival Kit I would include or add...
    * a photo of my sons
    * lots of Coke
    *some bars of chocolate
    *a satellital phone (to call someone the next day to pick me up!)

    B- Your other self

    1- I am a person who: cannot remain quiet very long

    2- I am happiest when: there is a nice day and I have time to enjoy it!

    3- I would like to be: a good chef

    4- One thing I can do well is:cooking bread and cakes
    5- I like people who: is not hypocritical

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Hi, I'm Facu, some of you might know who i am.
    I'll give a couple of clues in my presentation:

    A- In my personal Survival Kit I would include

    -A survival Knife.
    -Medic Kit.
    -A compass.
    -A good book.
    -A gun, a rifle to hunt for food(I'd have to learn how to use it though).

    1- I am a person who is generally quiet, but I can be a bother sometimes.

    2- I am happiest when I eat my grandparent's food, my aunt's lasanga too.

    3- I would like to improve at everything.

    4- One thing I can do well is physical stuff.

    5- I like people who are intelligent and know about different subjects, people who you can talk to without having to slow down.

    ResponderEliminar